BuyAutoParts KYB Gas-a-just 77-62727AX
(Shock and Strut Set - 4 Pc Kit - 4 New KYB Gas-a-just Shocks/Struts)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Shock and Strut Set (Note: 4 Pc Kit - 4 New KYB Gas-a-just Shocks/Struts). SKU number 77-62727 AX
KYB World Class Shocks & Struts
This KYB Gas-a-just Series front and rear shocks / struts set of 4 includes:
1 x KYB 551129
1 x KYB 551128
2 x KYB 551108
The KYB Gas-a-just monotube shock absorber has additional performance advantages over the twin-tube design: It can instantly, automatically adjust to more handling and control needs and never experiences performance fade due to aeration. The Gas-a-just is available as an OE Monotube replacement and as an OE Twin-tube performance upgrade. The KYB Gas-a-just has two separate working chambers: An air-free hydraulic piston and valve area for responsiveness and control and a second high-pressure Nitrogen gas area with a floating piston that provides a comfortable ride during normal driving and adds instant performance on demand. The monotube design provides the best combination when you sometimes need or want more than average or designed ride control performance and steering responsiveness. The KYB Gas-a-just is a high pressure, Nitrogen gas-charged monotube design that includes every quality component that our global OEM products include."",,,
|Part Type||Shock and Strut Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||4 Pc Kit - 4 New KYB Gas-a-just Shocks/Struts|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $63.06 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $105.10
Product and Installation Videos
2006 Lexus GS300 AWD - Front and Rear - Kit
2007 Lexus GS350 AWD - w/o Adaptive Control Susp. - Front and Rear - Kit
2009 Lexus GS350 AWD - w/o Adaptive Control Susp. - Front and Rear - Kit
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225