Select Your Vehicle
We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
(Shock and Strut Set - 2pc Kit - 2 New Sachs Shock Absorbers)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Shock and Strut Set (Note: 2pc Kit - 2 New Sachs Shock Absorbers). SKU number 77-63868 6G
SACHS Shocks & Struts Kit
Kit contains: 2 x Sachs 313 983
SACHS car shock absorbers and struts are of the highest quality, which is one reason why numerous well-known automotive manufacturers fit them as standard in new vehicles. Every year, over 10 million new cars roll off the assembly line fitted with SACHS auto shocks.
Equally, SACHS applies its OE expertise to spare parts production, so its aftermarket car shock absorbers are always state-of-the-art, which means a safer, more comfortable and contemporary drive. No matter what challenges the road presents, the chassis performance and dynamics they provide ensure perfect road grip and cornering.
|Part Type||Shock and Strut Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||2pc Kit - 2 New Sachs Shock Absorbers|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $17.91 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $29.85
Product and Installation Videos
2008 Nissan Titan LE - RWD - 159.4 in. Wheelbase - Rear - Pair
2010 Nissan Titan LE - RWD - Rear - Pair
2004 Nissan Titan RWD - w/o Off Road Susp. - Rear - Pair
Click here for a full list +
- 2005 Nissan Titan RWD - w/o Off Road Susp. - Rear - Pair
- 2006 Nissan Titan RWD - w/o Off Road Susp. - Rear - Pair
- 2007 Nissan Titan RWD - w/o Off Road Susp. - Rear - Pair
- 2014 Nissan Titan S - RWD - 159.4 in. Wheelbase - Rear - Pair
- 2011 Nissan Titan S - RWD - Rear - Pair
- 2012 Nissan Titan S - RWD - Rear - Pair
- 2013 Nissan Titan S - RWD - Rear - Pair
- 2015 Nissan Titan S - RWD - Rear - Pair
- 2008 Nissan Titan SE - RWD - 159.4 in. Wheelbase - Rear - Pair
- 2009 Nissan Titan SE - RWD - 159.4 in. Wheelbase - Rear - Pair
- 2010 Nissan Titan SE - RWD - 159.4 in. Wheelbase - Rear - Pair
- 2011 Nissan Titan SV - RWD - 159.4 in. Wheelbase - Rear - Pair
- 2012 Nissan Titan SV - RWD - 159.4 in. Wheelbase - Rear - Pair
- 2013 Nissan Titan SV - RWD - 159.4 in. Wheelbase - Rear - Pair
- 2015 Nissan Titan SV - RWD - Rear - Pair
- 2008 Nissan Titan XE - RWD - 159.4 in. Wheelbase - Rear - Pair
- 2009 Nissan Titan XE - RWD - 159.4 in. Wheelbase - Rear - Pair
- 2010 Nissan Titan XE - RWD - Rear - Pair
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225