BuyAutoParts Monroe OESpectrum 77-67633CV
(Shock and Strut Set - 2pc Kit - 2 New Monroe OESpectrum Struts)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Shock and Strut Set (Note: 2pc Kit - 2 New Monroe OESpectrum Struts). SKU number 77-67633 CV
Monroe Shocks & Struts
Kit Contains: 1 x Monroe 72706, 1 x Monroe 72707
A Spectrum of Technologies for Today’s Vehicles Featuring Monroe's latest global Original Equipment valving technologies, Monroe OESpectrum ride control products are designed with the right technology specific for each application to provide added control while reducing harshness experienced with rough, bumpy road conditions.
OESpectrum shocks and struts provide an unprecedented level of handling precision and control while filtering out noise, vibration and harshness.
Monroe Precision-Engineered Design
Monroe products are designed, engineered, fit and ride checked, and built with each vehicle specific ride and handling profile in-mind.
The strict performance standards at Monroe, with their OE expertise, ensures OE-quality fit and function from each individual component as well as how the finished parts work together once installed.
Monroe Quality Materials
The high-carbon steel and premium components that go into premium Monroe shocks, struts and strut assemblies make each one a top-quality product.
|Part Type||Shock and Strut Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||2pc Kit - 2 New Monroe OESpectrum Struts|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $31.41 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $52.35
Product and Installation Videos
2012 Hyundai Accent Front - Pair
2013 Hyundai Accent Front - Pair
2014 Hyundai Accent Front - Pair
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225