Select Your Vehicle
We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
BuyAutoParts Monroe RoadMatic 77-70579D3
(Shock and Strut Set - 2pc Kit - 2 New Monroe RoadMatic Quick-Struts)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Shock and Strut Set (Note: 2pc Kit - 2 New Monroe RoadMatic Quick-Struts). SKU number 77-70579 D3
Monroe RoadMatic Quick-Strut Pair
Kit Contains: 2 x Monroe RoadMatic 182596
RoadMatic strut assemblies include all the components required for strut replacement in a single, fully-assembled unit.
|Part Type||Shock and Strut Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
Strut and Coil Spring Assembly
|Type||2pc Kit - 2 New Monroe RoadMatic Quick-Struts|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $38.31 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $63.85
Product and Installation Videos
2010 Ford Fusion 3.0L Eng. - V6 Eng. - Front - Pair
2011 Ford Fusion 3.0L Eng. - V6 Eng. - Front - Pair
2012 Ford Fusion 3.0L Eng. - V6 Eng. - Front - Pair
Click here for a full list +
- 2010 Ford Fusion 3.5L Eng. - V6 Eng. - Front - Pair
- 2011 Ford Fusion 3.5L Eng. - V6 Eng. - Front - Pair
- 2010 Lincoln MKZ 3.5L Eng. - V6 Eng. - Front - Pair
- 2011 Lincoln MKZ 3.5L Eng. - V6 Eng. - Front - Pair
- 2012 Lincoln MKZ 3.5L Eng. - V6 Eng. - Front - Pair
- 2010 Mercury Milan 3.0L Eng. - V6 Eng. - Front - Pair
- 2011 Mercury Milan 3.0L Eng. - V6 Eng. - Front - Pair
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required