Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
Arnott Industries P-2134
(Suspension Compressor - New Original Equipment Supplier Wabco Compressor by Arnott Industries)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Arnott Industries Suspension Compressor (Note: New Original Equipment Supplier Wabco Compressor by Arnott Industries). SKU number 78-10020 WO
These new genuine OE air compressors from WABCO were purchased as an overstock item and Arnott is passing the savings on to you. This WABCO compressor features powder-coated mounting brackets and comes completely assembled and ready to bolt in. This complete unit will cost you a small fortune at your local Audi dealership!
Due to territory restrictions, we cannot ship these parts to the EU, UK, Australia, New Zealand or Russia.
|Part Type||Suspension Compressor|
|Type||New Original Equipment Supplier Wabco Compressor by Arnott Industries|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225