Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
Arnott Industries P-2469
(Suspension Compressor - New Original Equipment Supplier Wabco Compressor by Arnott Industries)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Arnott Industries Suspension Compressor (Note: New Original Equipment Supplier Wabco Compressor by Arnott Industries). SKU number 78-10026 WO
Arnott has teamed up directly with WABCO to supply you with the same OE part at a fraction of the dealer cost. These compressors are made by the same supplier used by BMW. Arnott now has the one-stop solution for those who prefer the original equipment. This same compressor assembly will cost you more than you care to pay at your local BMW dealership! This is just the compressor and dryer assembly. You will have to reuse your intake lines, mounting brackets, and plug. This new compressor comes with detailed instructions.
This compressor is ONLY for vehicles equipped with rear only air suspension.
Due to territory restrictions, we cannot ship these parts to the EU, UK, Australia, New Zealand or Russia.
|Part Type||Suspension Compressor|
|Type||New Original Equipment Supplier Wabco Compressor by Arnott Industries|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2001 BMW 525 All Models
2002 BMW 525 All Models
2003 BMW 525 All Models
Click here for a full list +
- 1997 BMW 528 All Models
- 1998 BMW 528 All Models
- 1999 BMW 528 All Models
- 2000 BMW 528 All Models
- 1997 BMW 540 All Models
- 1998 BMW 540 All Models
- 1999 BMW 540 All Models
- 2000 BMW 540 All Models
- 2001 BMW 540 All Models
- 2002 BMW 540 All Models
- 2003 BMW 540 All Models
- 2002 BMW 745 All Models
- 2003 BMW 745 All Models
- 2004 BMW 745 All Models
- 2005 BMW 745 All Models
- 2006 BMW 750 All Models
- 2007 BMW 750 All Models
- 2008 BMW 750 All Models
- 2003 BMW 760 All Models
- 2004 BMW 760 All Models
- 2005 BMW 760 All Models
- 2006 BMW 760 All Models
- 2007 BMW 760 All Models
- 2008 BMW 760 All Models
- 2008 BMW Alpina B7 All Models
- 2000 BMW X5 With Rear Air Leveling Only
- 2001 BMW X5 With Rear Air Leveling Only
- 2002 BMW X5 With Rear Air Leveling Only
- 2003 BMW X5 With Rear Air Leveling Only
- 2004 BMW X5 With Rear Air Leveling Only
- 2005 BMW X5 With Rear Air Leveling Only
- 2006 BMW X5 With Rear Air Leveling Only
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225