Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
Arnott Industries P-2231
(Suspension Compressor - Arnott Industries New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Arnott Industries Suspension Compressor (Note: Arnott Industries New). SKU number 78-10032 AI
Arnott's air suspension compressors are newly manufactured and feature components developed by ISO 9000-certified manufacturers. To ensure the highest standard of quality in every product, the compressor is assembled and tested in the United States. The thorough 20-point inspection tests all components and functions of the compressor, including its endurance, amperage draw, and CFM. Other companies only offer rebuilt compressors, often with worn out and sometimes damaged components. Arnott compressors are NEW, not rebuilt, and include a NEW dryer and NEW vibration isolators at no additional cost.
Due to territory restrictions, we cannot ship these parts to the EU, UK, Australia, New Zealand or Russia.
|Part Type||Suspension Compressor|
|Type||Arnott Industries New|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
1985 Lincoln Continental All Models
1986 Lincoln Continental All Models
1987 Lincoln Continental All Models
Click here for a full list +
- 1984 Lincoln Mark Series All Models
- 1985 Lincoln Mark Series All Models
- 1986 Lincoln Mark Series All Models
- 1987 Lincoln Mark Series All Models
- 1988 Lincoln Mark Series All Models
- 1989 Lincoln Mark Series All Models
- 1990 Lincoln Mark Series All Models
- 1991 Lincoln Mark Series All Models
- 1992 Lincoln Mark Series All Models
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225