BuyAutoParts Rack and Pinion with Power Steering 80-00100R
(Rack and Pinion - Remanufactured)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click here for a full list +
This is a Remanufactured BuyAutoParts Rack and Pinion (Note: Remanufactured). SKU number 80-00100 R
BuyAutoParts.com has remanufactured our own power steering racks since opening in 1989 - this is the part that started it all! For the last 3 decades, we've remained committed to using only the highest quality components and the most intensive remanufacturing process in the industry. Each steering rack and pinion is remanufactured by hand in the USA, after it goes through a thorough inspection to original specifications. Each rack is then primed with OEM fluid and tested on a steering simulator to ensure the operation meets the specific requirements for the steering system of your vehicle. We stand behind our product with a 3 year, unlimited mileage warranty.
Our Inspection Process:
Our Assembly Process:
Our Testing Process:
Our Commitment to Quality and Customer Service:
|Part Type||Rack and Pinion|
|Series||Rack and Pinion with Power Steering|
FREE 3 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
3 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $29.58 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $49.29
Product and Installation Videos
2002 Ford Escape Power Steering - All Models
2003 Ford Escape Power Steering - All Models
2004 Ford Escape Power Steering - All Models
Click here for a full list +
- 2005 Ford Escape Power Steering - Non-Hybrid
- 2006 Ford Escape Power Steering - Non-Hybrid
- 2007 Ford Escape Power Steering - Production Date Up To 1/7/2007 - Non-Hybrid
- 2001 Mazda Tribute Power Steering - All Models
- 2002 Mazda Tribute Power Steering - All Models
- 2003 Mazda Tribute Power Steering - All Models
- 2004 Mazda Tribute Power Steering - All Models
- 2005 Mazda Tribute Power Steering - All Models
- 2006 Mazda Tribute Power Steering - All Models
- 2005 Mercury Mariner Power Steering - Non-Hybrid Models
- 2006 Mercury Mariner Power Steering - Non-Hybrid Models
- 2007 Mercury Mariner Power Steering - Non-Hybrid Models
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225