Duralo Rack and Pinion with Electric Power Steering 247-0026
(Rack and Pinion - Duralo Premium Remanufactured Electric Power Steering Rack)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click here for a full list +
This is a Remanufactured Duralo Rack and Pinion (Note: Duralo Premium Remanufactured Electric Power Steering Rack). SKU number 80-30074 DE
Duralo Remanufactured Electric Power Steering Racks are remanufactured in the USA using OEM components and state-of-the-art electronic testing equipment. Before rebuild, every rack goes through a rigorous inspection process. Any components that do not meet original specifications are replaced. The ECU, torque sensor, and position sensor are then tested, repaired and re-flashed, and any codes are repaired and cleared. Finally, each rack undergoes a road simulation test, ensuring the rack’s performance meets the specific requirements for the steering system of the vehicle. Duralo is so confident in the quality and performance of their products that they are backed with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
When installing this rack and pinion you must follow all factory procedures for introducing a new rack and pinion to your car's CAN bus system and ECU.
|Part Type||Rack and Pinion|
|Series||Rack and Pinion with Electric Power Steering|
|Type||Duralo Premium Remanufactured Electric Power Steering Rack|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225