Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
(Power Steering Gear Box - Borgeson Remanufactured)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a Remanufactured Borgeson Power Steering Gear Box (Note: Borgeson Remanufactured). SKU number 82-00880 BX
Borgeson has now developed a modern power steering box for the 1962-1982 Mopars. This box fits both factory power & manual steering cars. The Borgeson conversion box offers a 14:1 quick ratio, firm modern power steering feel, drastically increased header clearance and a 10# weight savings over a factory power box. This box bolts directly to the stock K-member mounting location and fits the original 1-1/4” pitman arm. The steering column will need to be shortened for installation of this conversion box. NOTE: This box will fit all original Mopar 1-1/4” pitman shafts. If you car has the smaller 1-1/8” pitman shaft you will need to purchase part #800126. STEERING COLUMN MODIFICATIONS The original steering column shaft will need to be cut and shortened for installation. Connection to the box is then made by drilling and pinning our #036425 Mopar vibration reducing universal joint coupling to the shortened steering column shaft. Drill bit and pins included with coupler.
|Part Type||Power Steering Gear Box|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $84.92 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $141.53
Product and Installation Videos
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225