Select Your Vehicle
We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
(Manual Steering Gear Box - Remanufactured)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a Remanufactured BuyAutoParts Manual Steering Gear Box (Note: Remanufactured). SKU number 82-70140 R
Rebuilding steering components is where our business started 30 years ago, and it’s something we still take pride in today. All steering gearboxes and rack & pinion assemblies receive new seals, bearings (if applicable), a thorough cleaning and inspection, and any port threads for the power steering lines are inspected and chased to ensure a reliable seal. Rack & pinion assemblies get all new rubber boots, clamps and subframe mounting bushings. Inner tie rod ends and internal shafts & gears are inspected, cleaned, and either machined or replaced as needed. All our steering components are backed by an unbeatable warranty. Beware of suspiciously cheap sellers who just clean the item and ship it back out; don’t cut corners with your safety!
|Part Type||Manual Steering Gear Box|
FREE 3 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
3 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $28.49 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $47.49
Product and Installation Videos
1969 Chevrolet Corvette All Models
1970 Chevrolet Corvette All Models
1971 Chevrolet Corvette All Models
Click here for a full list +
- 1972 Chevrolet Corvette All Models
- 1973 Chevrolet Corvette All Models
- 1974 Chevrolet Corvette All Models
- 1975 Chevrolet Corvette All Models
- 1977 Chevrolet Corvette All Models
- 1978 Chevrolet Corvette All Models
- 1979 Chevrolet Corvette All Models
- 1980 Chevrolet Corvette All Models
- 1981 Chevrolet Corvette All Models
- 1982 Chevrolet Corvette All Models
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225