We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
BuyAutoParts For NV140 Transfer Case 91-01389N
(Driveshaft - New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Driveshaft (Note: New). SKU number 91-01389 N
This is a front driveshaft that connects the NV140 transfer case to the front differential. 19.375 inches from weld to weld. Arrives at your door fully balanced with new universal joints pressed-in for easy installation. Fast & free shipping, guaranteed to fit and perform exactly the same as OEM, backed by a one year, unlimited mileage warranty!
|Series||For NV140 Transfer Case|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $73.41 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $122.35
Product and Installation Videos
2007 Jeep Commander Front Shaft - 3.7L Engine - Quadra Trac I - w/ NV140 Transfer Case
2008 Jeep Commander Front Shaft - 3.7L Engine - Quadra Trac I - w/ NV140 Transfer Case
2009 Jeep Commander Front Shaft - 3.7L Engine - Quadra Trac I - w/ NV140 Transfer Case
Click here for a full list +
- 2010 Jeep Commander Front Shaft - 3.7L Engine - Quadra Trac I - w/ NV140 Transfer Case
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Shaft - 3.7L Engine - 5 Speed Auto Trans (Code W5A580) - w/ NV140 Transfer Case
- 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Shaft - 3.7L Engine - w/ NV140 Transfer Case
- 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Shaft - 3.7L Engine - w/ NV140 Transfer Case
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Shaft - 6.1L Engine
- 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Shaft - 6.1L Engine
- 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Shaft - 6.1L Engine
- 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Shaft - 6.1L Engine
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225