Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
(Control Arm Kit - Complete Front End Suspension Kit)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New - Other (See Description) BuyAutoParts Control Arm Kit (Note: Complete Front End Suspension Kit). SKU number 93-80485 K4
Kit Includes: Upper Left & Right Control Arms (Front and Rear Positions), Lower Left & Right Control Arms (Front and Rear Positions)
|Part Type||Control Arm Kit|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||Complete Front End Suspension Kit|
|Condition||New - Other (See Description)|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $39.48 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $65.79
Product and Installation Videos
2009 Lexus LS460 Front Control Arm Kit - RWD Models
2010 Lexus LS460 Front Control Arm Kit - RWD Models
2011 Lexus LS460 Front Control Arm Kit - RWD Models
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225