We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
(Control Arm Kit - Left and Right Control Arms)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Control Arm Kit (Note: Left and Right Control Arms). SKU number 93-81326 K1
Pair of rear lower forward-position control arms with bushings and ball joints pre-fitted for easier installation. Fits all 2003-2009 Nissan 350Z, plus 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 without the optional rear-wheel active steering system (Coupe only for 2007 models). Includes the left/driver side and right/passenger side. Guaranteed to fit and perform exactly the same as OEM, backed by a one year, unlimited mileage warranty!
|Part Type||Control Arm Kit|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||Left and Right Control Arms|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $11.91 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $19.85
Product and Installation Videos
2007 Infiniti G35 Rear Lower Forward - Coupe - without Rear Active Steering - Pair
2003 Infiniti G35 Rear Lower Forward - without Rear Active Steering - Pair
2004 Infiniti G35 Rear Lower Forward - without Rear Active Steering - Pair
Click here for a full list +
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Rear Lower Forward - without Rear Active Steering - Pair
- 2003 Nissan 350Z Rear Lower Forward - Pair
- 2004 Nissan 350Z Rear Lower Forward - Pair
- 2005 Nissan 350Z Rear Lower Forward - Pair
- 2006 Nissan 350Z Rear Lower Forward - Pair
- 2007 Nissan 350Z Rear Lower Forward - Pair
- 2008 Nissan 350Z Rear Lower Forward - Pair
- 2009 Nissan 350Z Rear Lower Forward - Pair
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225