Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
StopTech Sportstop Cryo Drilled & Slotted Rotor, Left 127.61089CL
(Brake Rotor - StopTech Brand)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a NEW StopTech Brake Rotor (Note: StopTech Brand). SKU number 98-21919 FLMN
|Part Type||Brake Rotor|
|Model||Sportstop Cryo Drilled & Slotted Rotor, Left|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $25.22 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $42.03
Product and Installation Videos
2011 Ford Mustang 5.0L Eng. - V8 Eng. - optional Brembo Front Perf Brake Pkg - Front Left
2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L Eng. - V8 Eng. - Perf Brakes - Front Left
2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 - 5.0L Eng. - V8 Eng. - Front Left
Click here for a full list +
- 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 - Front Left
- 2013 Ford Mustang GT - 5.0L Eng. - V8 Eng. - Perf Brakes - Front Left
- 2012 Ford Mustang GT - Brembo Frt Perf Brakes - Front Left
- 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 - Front Left
- 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 - Front Left
- 2010 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 - Front Left
- 2012 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 - Front Left
- 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR - Front Left
- 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR - Front Left
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225