We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Edelmann Power Steering Pressure Line Hose Assembly 92680
(Power Steering Pressure Line Hose Assembly - Edelmann Brand)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Edelmann Power Steering Pressure Line Hose Assembly (Note: Edelmann Brand). SKU number O2-L2145 DXMP
14MM Banjo x 16MM Banjo
2006-01 Audi TT; W/6-Spd. Man. Trans.; 4-CYL.
Premium quality parts for lasting repairs. Engineered to OE design and specifications.
|Part Type||Power Steering Pressure Line Hose Assembly|
|Series||Power Steering Pressure Line Hose Assembly|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $43.11 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $71.85
Product and Installation Videos
2003 Audi TT Quattro 1.8L Eng. - L4 Eng. - GAS - Manual Trans. - 6 Spd.
2004 Audi TT Quattro 1.8L Eng. - L4 Eng. - GAS - Manual Trans. - 6 Spd.
2005 Audi TT Quattro 1.8L Eng. - L4 Eng. - GAS - Manual Trans. - 6 Spd.
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required