We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Edelmann Elite Extreme Weather Hose 80234E
(Power Steering Pressure Line Hose Assembly - Edelmann Brand)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Edelmann Power Steering Pressure Line Hose Assembly (Note: Edelmann Brand). SKU number O2-L4764 DXMP
16MM Swivel ""O"" Ring x 5/16"" Male ""O"" Ring
2002-98 Ford Crown Victoria, Linc. Town Car, Mercury Grand Marquis
Premium power steering pressure hose engineered to provide superior temperature range performance and reliability. Duplication of OE routing and design ensure OEM Form, Fit, and Function.
|Part Type||Power Steering Pressure Line Hose Assembly|
|Series||Elite Extreme Weather Hose|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
1999 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L Engine - CNG
2000 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L Engine - CNG
2001 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L Engine - CNG
Click here for a full list +
- 2002 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L Engine - CNG
- 1998 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L Engine - GAS
- 1999 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L Engine - GAS
- 2000 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L Engine - GAS
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L Engine - GAS
- 2002 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L Engine - GAS
- 1998 Lincoln Town Car 4.6L Engine - GAS
- 1999 Lincoln Town Car 4.6L Engine - GAS
- 2000 Lincoln Town Car 4.6L Engine - GAS
- 2001 Lincoln Town Car 4.6L Engine - GAS
- 2002 Lincoln Town Car 4.6L Engine - GAS
- 1998 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6L Engine - GAS
- 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6L Engine - GAS
- 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6L Engine - GAS
- 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6L Engine - GAS
- 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6L Engine - GAS
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225