We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Edelmann Power Steering Return Line Hose Assembly 80526
(Power Steering Return Line Hose Assembly - Edelmann Brand)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Edelmann Power Steering Return Line Hose Assembly (Note: Edelmann Brand). SKU number O4-W0139 DXMP
3/8"" Male Inv. Flare x 3/8"" Beaded Tube
1994-91 Lincoln Town Car
Premium quality parts for lasting repairs. Engineered to OE design and specifications.
|Part Type||Power Steering Return Line Hose Assembly|
|Series||Power Steering Return Line Hose Assembly|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $5.91 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $9.85
Product and Installation Videos
1991 Lincoln Town Car 4.6L Eng. - V8 Eng. - GAS - w/ Cooler
1993 Lincoln Town Car 4.6L Eng. - V8 Eng. - GAS - w/ Cooler
1994 Lincoln Town Car 4.6L Eng. - V8 Eng. - GAS - w/ Cooler
Click here for a full list +
- 1990 Lincoln Town Car 5.0L Eng. - V8 Eng. - GAS - w/ Cooler
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required