We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Edelmann Rack and Pinion Seal Kit 8915
(Rack and Pinion Seal Kit - Edelmann Brand)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Edelmann Rack and Pinion Seal Kit (Note: Edelmann Brand). SKU number PE-U0168 DXMP
|Part Type||Rack and Pinion Seal Kit|
|Series||Rack and Pinion Seal Kit|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $9.75 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $16.25
Product and Installation Videos
2000 Ford Taurus 3.0L Eng. - V6 Eng. - FLEX
2001 Ford Taurus 3.0L Eng. - V6 Eng. - FLEX
2002 Ford Taurus 3.0L Eng. - V6 Eng. - FLEX
Click here for a full list +
- 2000 Ford Taurus 3.0L Eng. - V6 Eng. - GAS
- 2002 Ford Taurus 3.0L Eng. - V6 Eng. - GAS
- 2001 Ford Windstar 3.8L Eng. - V6 Eng. - GAS
- 2002 Ford Windstar 3.8L Eng. - V6 Eng. - GAS
- 2003 Ford Windstar 3.8L Eng. - V6 Eng. - GAS
- 2001 Mercury Sable 3.0L Eng. - V6 Eng. - FLEX
- 2000 Mercury Sable 3.0L Eng. - V6 Eng. - GAS
- 2001 Mercury Sable 3.0L Eng. - V6 Eng. - GAS
- 2002 Mercury Sable 3.0L Eng. - V6 Eng. - GAS
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required