Fast Shipping
Free shipping over $99

We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.

Industry Leading Warranty
We've got your back

Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs

Guaranteed Exact Fit
Easy Installation

We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.

Easy Returns
We're Here To Help

Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund

30 Years of Service
We Love What We Do

Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.

Select Your Vehicle


Our USA based
parts pros can help.

Click Here

Industry Leading Warranty

Click to learn more


Mitsubishi Heavy Duty Trucks Parts

Mitsubishi Heavy Duty Trucks Parts

Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is one of the premier commercial vehicle manufacturers in Asia. Founded in 1932, the company manufactures trucks, buses and industrial engines. Based in Japan, Mitsubishi Fuso has business in over 150 countries all over the world. Daimler AG is the major shareholder of MFTBC with 89.29% shares and the remaining 10.71% is owned by various Mitsubishi group companies. MFTBC is a member of the Daimler Trucks Division.

In 1932, the company released its first bus, the B46. Most of the Fuso trucks are manufactured in Japan. Outside of Japan, the brand's vehicles are marketed in United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania and Europe. In 2006, 26 consolidated domestic dealers integrated into MFTBC. The Fuso Super Great, Aero King, Aero Star, Aero Ace, FE, FK, RM, MS and Rosa are some of the notable models rolled out by MFTBC. The Mitsubishi Fuso Aero Star Hybrid is now setting new standards in practical trials by lowering the fuel consumption up to 30 percent.

If you are looking for high-quality Mitsubishi Heavy Duty Trucks Parts, you have come to the right place. Buy Auto Parts sells a wide range of premium aftermarket parts for your vehicles at unbeatable prices. All our Mitsubishi Heavy Duty Trucks parts are tested thoroughly and come with a warranty. We provide free shipping on all orders above US $99.

Discount Mitsubishi Heavy Duty Trucks Parts Inventory

TIP-Type one keyword at a time.

Top Selling Parts

  • Mitsubishi Heavy Duty Trucks All Models                       Turbocharger Mitsubishi Heavy Duty Trucks All Models Turbocharger Price: $1,220.00

Ordering car parts online has never been easier. To find the car parts that you need, just select the right year, make and model of your car on our online catalog. If you do not see the part you are looking for, simply give us a call and we will find it for you. As we have warehouses all across the US, Buy Auto Parts will make sure your orders are delivered on time.

Customer satisfaction is our number one goal, and our customers show their appreciation with outstanding online reviews. To know more about our services and car parts, call our toll-free support line at or mail us at [email protected]. Our US-based sales and support teams are here to take care of all your car part needs.