Shop by Vehicle
International Customers, please review our international shipping policies for placing orders and to know more about Shipping, Payment, and Warranties.
Inc. Magazine rated Meridian Auto Parts as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. We are a leading e-commerce and wholesale distribution company based in San Diego, CA. Our company has built a strong reputation for providing high quality products for over 20 years. Our customers include over 4,500 franchise dealers, automotive professionals, and car enthusiasts who trust us to provide quality auto parts with the best customer service in the industry.
We are looking for an EXTRAORDINARY candidate to fill a Recruiting role in our HR department. This position could either be full-time or part-time depending upon candidate’s preference. Energetic, motivated, team-players are our ideal candidates. Qualified applicants will combine their knowledge of recruiting, candidate management and interview preparation to assist us with our employee growth efforts. We are a successful and growing company looking for the best and brightest!
· Evaluate and screen resumes as to potential fit for available openings
· Coordinate interview process with both candidates and hiring managers
· Demonstrate strong organizational skills with a commitment to follow up consistently with candidates in a timely manner
· Interface with hiring managers and supervisors to facilitate all aspects of employee recruiting
· Solicit feedback from persons completing scheduled interviews and present summaries of results to hiring manager as appropriate
· Act as a role model to team members at all levels
· Special Projects: May include cross-functional, creative or analytic efforts
· College degree (or equivalent work experience, recent grads welcome)
· Experience in Recruiting
· High degree of computer literacy
· Attention to detail
· Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
· Task oriented and self-motivated
· Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
We offer a competitive starting salary plus benefits and paid vacations. When it comes to advancement opportunities, the sky’s the limit as we prefer to promote from within.
If you see yourself thriving in a fun and enterprising work environment, email us your resume and cover letter explaining how you can help our HR team. Send replies to email@example.com with “Recruiter” in the subject line.