Select Your Vehicle
We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
OEM / OES 35-00875DO
(Fuel Injector - Diesel Unit Rebuilt by an Original Equipment Manufacturer)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click here for a full list +
4C3Z 9E527-BRM 4C3Z9E527-BRM 4C3Z9E527AA 4C3Z9E527BRM 60801
AP60801 AP60901 35-00875DO
This is a Remanufactured OEM / OES Fuel Injector (Note: Diesel Unit Rebuilt by an Original Equipment Manufacturer). SKU number 35-00875 DO
This injector is a direct-fit replacement for the Alliant Products AP60901 or AP60801 that came equipped in your vehicle from the factory. This injector is remanufactured by an Alliant Power authorized rebuilder to perform to the same exacting performance and longevity standards used on their brand new diesel injectors. All new internal components are used in the remanufacturing process. Buy a set and save significantly over the single unit price!
|Part Type||Fuel Injector|
|Brand||OEM / OES|
|Type||Diesel Unit Rebuilt by an Original Equipment Manufacturer|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $34.52 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $57.53
Product and Installation Videos
2005 Ford E Series Van 6.0L Diesel Engine
2006 Ford E Series Van 6.0L Diesel Engine
2007 Ford E Series Van 6.0L Diesel Engine
Click here for a full list +
- 2004 Ford E Series Van 6.0L Diesel Engine With Production Date After 09-30-2003
- 2005 Ford Excursion 6.0L Diesel Engine
- 2005 Ford F Series Trucks 6.0L Diesel Engine
- 2006 Ford F Series Trucks 6.0L Diesel Engine
- 2007 Ford F Series Trucks 6.0L Diesel Engine
- 2004 Ford F Series Trucks 6.0L Diesel Engine With Production Date After 09-30-2003
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225