Select Your Vehicle
We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
(Diesel Injection Kits - 8 Remanufactured Injectors - New Glow Plugs and Valve Cover Gasket Set)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New - Other (See Description) BuyAutoParts Diesel Injection Kits (Note: 8 Remanufactured Injectors - New Glow Plugs and Valve Cover Gasket Set). SKU number 35-90021 R8
This kit includes everything you need to replace the injectors on your 2001-early 2004 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra with the 6.6L Duramax Diesel V8; 8 fully remanufactured diesel fuel injectors, 8 OEM glow plugs, and a complete gasket set with injector o-rings, nozzle washers, banjo washers, and valve cover gaskets. Leaking injectors are a common issue on the LB7. Since they all wear at about the same rate, we strongly advise replacing all of them at the same time to save money and ensure better long-term reliability.
|Part Type||Diesel Injection Kits|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
Diesel Injector Return Line Kit
|Type||8 Remanufactured Injectors - New Glow Plugs and Valve Cover Gasket Set|
|Condition||New - Other (See Description)|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $275.01 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $458.35
Product and Installation Videos
2001 Chevrolet Pick-up Truck 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
2002 Chevrolet Pick-up Truck 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
2003 Chevrolet Pick-up Truck 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
Click here for a full list +
- 2004 Chevrolet Pick-up Truck 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2001 GMC Pick-up Truck 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2002 GMC Pick-up Truck 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2003 GMC Pick-up Truck 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2004 GMC Pick-up Truck 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2001 GMC Sierra 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2002 GMC Sierra 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2003 GMC Sierra 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
- 2004 GMC Sierra 6.6L Duramax LB7 Engine
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225