Select Your Vehicle
We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
(Diesel Injector Pump - Remanufactured By An Authorized Bosch Facility)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click here for a full list +
470506022 470506027 5013925AA 5018061AA 5019658AD
97303971 R5013925AA R5019658AD VP44027X 36-40045RY
This is a Remanufactured BuyAutoParts Diesel Injector Pump (Note: Remanufactured By An Authorized Bosch Facility). SKU number 36-40045 RY
This is a genuine OEM Bosch VP44-15x injection pump that's been professionally remanufactured in the USA, using official Bosch tools and parts, to perform like new. Fast & free shipping, with a one year, unlimited mileage warranty. Most VP44 failures are due to inadequate fuel supply from a failing in-tank lift pump. Replace that at the same time for better long term reliability! Fits all 1998.5 through 2002 Dodge Ram pickups with the 5.9L 24v Cummins diesel and automatic transmission.
|Part Type||Diesel Injector Pump|
|Type||Remanufactured By An Authorized Bosch Facility|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $193.49 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $322.49
Product and Installation Videos
1999 Dodge Pick-up Truck 5.9L Diesel Automatic transmission
2000 Dodge Pick-up Truck 5.9L Diesel Automatic transmission
2001 Dodge Pick-up Truck 5.9L Diesel Automatic transmission
Click here for a full list +
- 2002 Dodge Pick-up Truck 5.9L Diesel Automatic transmission
- 1998 Dodge Pick-up Truck 5.9L Diesel Automatic transmission - 1998.5 Model Year Only [Late Model]
- 1999 Dodge Ram Trucks 5.9L Diesel Automatic transmission
- 2000 Dodge Ram Trucks 5.9L Diesel Automatic transmission
- 2001 Dodge Ram Trucks 5.9L Diesel Automatic transmission
- 2002 Dodge Ram Trucks 5.9L Diesel Automatic transmission
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225