Select Your Vehicle
We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
BuyAutoParts With Manual Steering 80-70019QR
(Rack and Pinion - Quick Ratio Performance)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Rack and Pinion (Note: Quick Ratio Performance). SKU number 80-70019 QR
This is a brand new manual steering rack for all Fox-body Ford Mustang models, with a quicker steering ratio than stock for faster steering response. This rack reduces to the lock-to-lock from 3.75 turns down to 3.0 turns! You will definitely feel the difference, and this is perfectly suited for the SCCA CAM classes. Will still bolt-in just like OEM on models that had manual steering from the factory. Looking to delete power steering from your Fox-Body Mustang? In addition to this manual steering rack and pinion, you'll also need the steering rack bushings, tie rod ends and steering shaft from a car that had manual steering from the factory. Message us for a link to a complete conversion kit!
|Part Type||Rack and Pinion|
|Series||With Manual Steering|
|Type||Quick Ratio Performance|
FREE 3 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
3 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $17.99 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $29.99
Product and Installation Videos
1984 Ford LTD Manual Steering
1985 Ford LTD Manual Steering
1986 Ford LTD Manual Steering
Click here for a full list +
- 1982 Ford Mustang Manual Steering
- 1983 Ford Mustang Manual Steering
- 1984 Ford Mustang Manual Steering
- 1985 Ford Mustang Manual Steering
- 1986 Ford Mustang Manual Steering
- 1987 Ford Mustang Manual Steering
- 1988 Ford Mustang Manual Steering
- 1989 Ford Mustang Manual Steering
- 1990 Ford Mustang Manual Steering
- 1991 Ford Mustang Manual Steering
- 1992 Ford Mustang Manual Steering
- 1993 Ford Mustang Manual Steering
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225