We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
(Turbocharger - Genuine BorgWarner New Turbocharger)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click here for a full list +
14030553-105 14030553-106 14030553-107 14030553-108 14030553-109 14030553101 14030553102 14030553103
14030553104 14030553105 14030553106 14030553107 14030553108 14030553109 2T-409 2T-410
2T409 2T410 5303 988 0291 53039880291 847-1466 8471466 53039880291
This is a New BorgWarner Turbocharger (Note: Genuine BorgWarner New Turbocharger). SKU number 40-30553 BW
BorgWarner's roots date back to the late 1800s, with the larger Borg-Warner (later BorgWarner) corporation having been formed in 1928. With the acquisition of rivals Schwitzer and Triple K in the late 1990s, BorgWarner now enjoys significant sales in the passenger car, heavy duty truck, and off-road turbocharger markets. BorgWarner turbochargers are known for durability, sound design, and high performance. BorgWarner introduced to the world the first Variable Geometry Turbochargers (VGTs), the first brushless turbo actuators, 2 stage R2S turbocharging technology, and many other advancements. The current Verizon Indy Car series uses BorgWarner turbochargers as their official turbochargers for the series. In fact, it is the Borg-Warner trophy that is presented annually to the winner of the Indianapolis 500 race, and has been since 1936. BorgWarner turbochargers are proven in racing, passenger cars, watercraft, and heavy machinery around the world, and one just happens to fit your engine.
BorgWarner is the manufacturer of the turbocharger originally equipped on your engine, or the manufacturer of a high-quality OE-equivalent version designed to be installed directly on your engine with existing hardware. This turbo is a direct-fit replacement and offers functionally the same warranty and product that you would receive from a dealer, but is offered here at a significant savings over the dealer price.
|Type||Genuine BorgWarner New Turbocharger|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $123.00 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $205.00
Product and Installation Videos
2011 Audi A4 2.0L Engine
2012 Audi A4 2.0L Engine
2013 Audi A4 2.0L Engine
Click here for a full list +
- 2014 Audi A4 2.0L Engine
- 2015 Audi A4 2.0L Engine
- 2016 Audi A4 2.0L Engine
- 2009 Audi A4 Sedan
- 2009 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0L Engine - Sedan
- 2009 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0L Engine - Wagon
- 2010 Audi A4 Quattro All Models
- 2011 Audi A4 Quattro All Models
- 2012 Audi A4 Quattro All Models
- 2013 Audi A4 Quattro All Models
- 2014 Audi A4 Quattro All Models
- 2015 Audi A4 Quattro All Models
- 2016 Audi A4 Quattro All Models
- 2010 Audi A5 2.0L Engine
- 2011 Audi A5 2.0L Engine
- 2012 Audi A5 2.0L Engine
- 2013 Audi A5 2.0L Engine
- 2014 Audi A5 2.0L Engine
- 2015 Audi A5 2.0L Engine
- 2016 Audi A5 Quattro 2.0L Eng.
- 2010 Audi A5 Quattro 2.0L Engine
- 2011 Audi A5 Quattro All Models
- 2012 Audi A5 Quattro All Models
- 2013 Audi A5 Quattro All Models
- 2014 Audi A5 Quattro All Models
- 2015 Audi A5 Quattro All Models
- 2016 Audi A5 Quattro All Models
- 2017 Audi A5 Quattro All Models
- 2012 Audi A6 All Models
- 2013 Audi A6 All Models
- 2014 Audi A6 All Models
- 2015 Audi A6 All Models
- 2013 Audi A6 Quattro 2.0L Engine
- 2014 Audi A6 Quattro 2.0L Engine
- 2015 Audi A6 Quattro 2.0L Engine
- 2013 Audi allroad All Models
- 2014 Audi allroad All Models
- 2015 Audi allroad All Models
- 2016 Audi allroad All Models
- 2011 Audi Q5 2.0L Engine
- 2012 Audi Q5 2.0L Engine
- 2017 Audi Q5 2.0L Engine
- 2013 Audi Q5 2.0L Engine - Excl. Hybrid
- 2014 Audi Q5 2.0L Engine - Excl. Hybrid
- 2015 Audi Q5 2.0L Engine - Excl. Hybrid
- 2016 Audi Q5 2.0L Engine - Excl. Hybrid
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225