We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
1977 Ford Maverick Shock and Strut Set
(BuyAutoParts Monroe Monro-Matic Plus 77-66844CC 2pc Kit - 2 New Monroe Monro-Matic Plus Shock Absorbers)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a BuyAutoParts Shock and Strut Set (Note: 2pc Kit - 2 New Monroe Monro-Matic Plus Shock Absorbers). This Shock and Strut Set is guaranteed to fit your 1977 Ford Maverick . SKU number 77-66844 CC
Monroe Shocks & Struts
Kit Contains: 2 x Monroe 33059
Monroe Monro-Matic Plus
Monro-Matic Plus products offer improved comfort at an economical price.
Monroe Precision-Engineered Design
Monroe products are designed, engineered, fit and ride checked, and built with each vehicle specific ride and handling profile in-mind.
The strict performance standards at Monroe, with their OE expertise, ensures OE-quality fit and function from each individual component as well as how the finished parts work together once installed.
Monroe Quality Materials
The high-carbon steel and premium components that go into premium Monroe shocks, struts and strut assemblies make each one a top-quality product.
|Part Type||Shock and Strut Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Series||Monroe Monro-Matic Plus|
|Type||2pc Kit - 2 New Monroe Monro-Matic Plus Shock Absorbers|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $9.06 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $15.10
Product and Installation Videos
1970 Ford Maverick Front - Pair
1971 Ford Maverick Front - Pair
1972 Ford Maverick Front - Pair
Click here for a full list +
- 1973 Ford Maverick Front - Pair
- 1974 Ford Maverick Front - Pair
- 1975 Ford Maverick Front - Pair
- 1976 Ford Maverick Front - Pair
- 1965 Ford Mustang Base - w/o Heavy Duty Suspension - Front - Pair
- 1966 Ford Mustang Base - w/o Heavy Duty Suspension - Front - Pair
- 1967 Ford Mustang Base - w/o Heavy Duty Suspension - Front - Pair
- 1968 Ford Mustang Base - w/o Heavy Duty Suspension - Front - Pair
- 1969 Ford Mustang w/o Heavy Duty Suspension - Front - Pair
- 1970 Ford Mustang w/o Heavy Duty Suspension - Front - Pair
- 1971 Mercury Comet Front - Pair
- 1972 Mercury Comet Front - Pair
- 1973 Mercury Comet Front - Pair
- 1974 Mercury Comet Front - Pair
- 1975 Mercury Comet Front - Pair
- 1976 Mercury Comet Front - Pair
- 1977 Mercury Comet Front - Pair
- 1967 Mercury Cougar w/o Heavy Duty Suspension - Front - Pair
- 1968 Mercury Cougar w/o Heavy Duty Suspension - Front - Pair
- 1969 Mercury Cougar w/o Heavy Duty Suspension - Front - Pair
- 1970 Mercury Cougar w/o Heavy Duty Suspension - Front - Pair
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225