We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Your AccountYour Account Information Your Orders Track Packages
Returns & WarrantiesReturn an ItemWarranty Return a Core
2000 Isuzu Amigo Shock Absorber
(Monroe Shocks & Struts OESpectrum 37159 Monroe Shocks & Struts Brand)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a Monroe Shocks & Struts Shock Absorber (Note: Monroe Shocks & Struts Brand). This Shock Absorber is guaranteed to fit your 2000 Isuzu Amigo . SKU number 75-08272 BCZC
Designed to re ore a vehicle’s original factory drivability and performance, Monroe® OESpectrum® light truck shock absorbers provide an exceptional level of handling precision and control while filtering out noise, vibration and harshness.
Compressed Length - 10.125; Extended Length - 15; Travel Length - 4.875; Lower Mount Type - Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 12MM Sleeve ID X 1.1/4"" Sleeve OAL; Lower Mount Code - LS23; Upper Mount Type - Stem Mount - 2.3/8"" Stem Length X 3/8""-16 Thread Pitch; Upper Mount Code - S4; Dust Shield Included - Yes; Dust Shield Material - Metal; Includes Bump Stop - No; Hydraulic Lockout - No; Gas Charged - Yes; Parts Pack(s) - P01134; Part Description - Shock Absorber; Internal Rebound Bumper - Yes
|Part Type||Shock Absorber|
|Brand||Monroe Shocks & Struts|
|Type||Monroe Shocks & Struts Brand|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
1998 Honda Passport Front
1999 Honda Passport Front
2000 Honda Passport Front
Click Here for Full List
- 2001 Honda Passport Front
- 2002 Honda Passport Front
- 1998 Isuzu Amigo RWD - Front
- 1999 Isuzu Amigo RWD - Front
- 2002 Isuzu Axiom w/o Electronic Valving - Front
- 2003 Isuzu Axiom w/o Electronic Valving - Front
- 2004 Isuzu Axiom w/o Electronic Valving - Front
- 1998 Isuzu Rodeo w/o Active Ride Control - Front
- 1999 Isuzu Rodeo w/o Active Ride Control - Front
- 2000 Isuzu Rodeo w/o Active Ride Control - Front
- 2001 Isuzu Rodeo w/o Active Ride Control - Front
- 2002 Isuzu Rodeo w/o Active Ride Control - Front
- 2003 Isuzu Rodeo w/o Active Ride Control - Front
- 2004 Isuzu Rodeo w/o Active Ride Control - Front
- 2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport w/o Active Ride Control - Front
- 2002 Isuzu Rodeo Sport w/o Active Ride Control - Front
- 2003 Isuzu Rodeo Sport w/o Active Ride Control - Front
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225