We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
2016 Lexus RX450h Strut
(Sachs Sachs Suspension Strut 317 643 Sachs Brand - New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a Sachs Strut (Note: Sachs Brand - New). This Strut is guaranteed to fit your 2016 Lexus RX450h . SKU number 75-24897 SZ
SACHS car struts are of the highest quality, which is one reason why numerous well-known automotive manufacturers fit them as standard in new vehicles. Every year, over 10 million new cars roll off the assembly line fitted with SACHS auto struts.
Equally, SACHS applies its OE expertise to spare parts production, so its aftermarket car struts are always state-of-the-art, which means a safer, more comfortable and contemporary drive. No matter what challenges the road presents, the chassis performance and dynamics they provide ensure perfect road grip and cornering.
|Series||Sachs Suspension Strut|
|Part Number||317 643|
|Type||Sachs Brand - New|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $15.81 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $26.35
Product and Installation Videos
2013 Lexus RX350 Base - Front Right
2014 Lexus RX350 Base - Front Right
2015 Lexus RX350 Base - Front Right
Click here for a full list +
- 2016 Lexus RX350 Base - Front Right
- 2017 Lexus RX350 Base - Front Right
- 2014 Lexus RX350 Sportdesign - Front Right
- 2015 Lexus RX350 Sportdesign - Front Right
- 2010 Lexus RX350 w/ Sport Susp. - Front Right
- 2011 Lexus RX350 w/ Sport Susp. - Front Right
- 2012 Lexus RX350 w/ Sport Susp. - Front Right
- 2015 Lexus RX450h Base - Front Right
- 2017 Lexus RX450h Base - Front Right
- 2010 Lexus RX450h Front Right
- 2011 Lexus RX450h Front Right
- 2012 Lexus RX450h Front Right
- 2013 Lexus RX450h Front Right
- 2014 Lexus RX450h Front Right
- 2011 Toyota Highlander AWD - Front Right
- 2012 Toyota Highlander AWD - Front Right
- 2013 Toyota Highlander AWD - Front Right
- 2010 Toyota Highlander FWD - From 8/10 - Front Right
- 2011 Toyota Highlander FWD - Front Right
- 2012 Toyota Highlander FWD - Front Right
- 2013 Toyota Highlander FWD - Front Right
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225