We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Bosch New Alternator
(Alternator - Bosch)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Bosch Alternator (Note: Bosch). SKU number 31-04322 BBHK
Bosch 100% New Alternators
Bosch has been a major supplier of new alternators to Original Equipment vehicle manufacturers since 1913. Securing OE certification requires strict adherence to stringent precision and performance criteria. These same exacting criteria are also applied in the manufacturing of all Bosch aftermarket alternators. Bosch Premium Alternators are quality built and 100% factory tested to ensure years of reliable performance, even under the most extreme operating conditions.
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available.* View Options
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $66.66 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $111.10
2009 Porsche 911 3.6L Eng. - H6 Eng. - Automatic Dual Clutch Trans.
2007 Porsche 911 3.6L Eng. - H6 Eng. - Naturally Aspirated - Automatic Trans.
2008 Porsche 911 3.6L Eng. - H6 Eng. - Naturally Aspirated - Automatic Trans.
Click Here for Full List
- 2010 Porsche 911 3.8L Eng. - H6 Eng. - 9777 Eng.
- 2007 Porsche 911 3.8L Eng. - H6 Eng. - Automatic Trans.
- 2008 Porsche 911 3.8L Eng. - H6 Eng. - Automatic Trans.
- 2007 Porsche Boxster 2.7L Eng. - H6 Eng. - Automatic Trans.
- 2008 Porsche Boxster 2.7L Eng. - H6 Eng. - Automatic Trans.
- 2007 Porsche Boxster 3.4L Eng. - H6 Eng.
- 2008 Porsche Boxster 3.4L Eng. - H6 Eng. - Automatic Trans.
- 2007 Porsche Cayman 2.7L Eng. - H6 Eng. - Automatic Trans.
- 2008 Porsche Cayman 2.7L Eng. - H6 Eng. - Automatic Trans.
- 2007 Porsche Cayman 3.4L Eng. - H6 Eng. - Automatic Trans.
- 2008 Porsche Cayman 3.4L Eng. - H6 Eng. - Automatic Trans.
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225