Select Your Vehicle
We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
(Fuel Injector Set - Complete Set of 6 Remanufactured Fuel Injectors)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a Remanufactured BuyAutoParts Fuel Injector Set (Note: Complete Set of 6 Remanufactured Fuel Injectors). SKU number 35-80379 I6
Set of 6 remanufactured fuel injectors.
|Part Type||Fuel Injector Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||Complete Set of 6 Remanufactured Fuel Injectors|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $49.30 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $82.17
Product and Installation Videos
1992 Ford Aerostar 3.0L Engine
1993 Ford Aerostar 3.0L Engine
1994 Ford Aerostar 3.0L Engine
Click here for a full list +
- 1995 Ford Aerostar 3.0L Engine
- 1992 Ford Ranger 3.0L Engine
- 1993 Ford Ranger 3.0L Engine
- 1994 Ford Ranger 3.0L Engine
- 1995 Ford Ranger 3.0L Engine
- 1996 Ford Ranger 3.0L Engine
- 1997 Ford Ranger 3.0L Engine
- 1998 Ford Ranger 3.0L Engine
- 1999 Ford Ranger 3.0L Engine
- 1992 Ford Taurus 3.0L Engine - w/ Engine VIN U
- 1993 Ford Taurus 3.0L Engine - w/ Engine VIN U
- 1994 Ford Taurus 3.0L Engine - w/ Engine VIN U
- 1995 Ford Taurus 3.0L Engine - w/ Engine VIN U
- 1992 Ford Tempo 3.0L Engine
- 1993 Ford Tempo 3.0L Engine
- 1994 Ford Tempo 3.0L Engine
- 1994 Mazda B-Series Truck 4.0L Engine
- 1992 Mercury Sable 3.0L Engine
- 1993 Mercury Sable 3.0L Engine
- 1994 Mercury Sable 3.0L Engine
- 1995 Mercury Sable 3.0L Engine
- 1992 Mercury Topaz 3.0L Engine
- 1993 Mercury Topaz 3.0L Engine
- 1994 Mercury Topaz 3.0L Engine
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225