Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
(Turbocharger and Installation Accessory Kit - BUYAUTOPARTS Remanufactured Turbocharger and Victor Reinz Turbocharger Gasket Set)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a Remanufactured BuyAutoParts Turbocharger and Installation Accessory Kit (Note: BuyAutoParts Remanufactured Turbocharger and Victor Reinz Turbocharger Gasket Set). SKU number 40-80476 V3
This value-packed kit starts with including a high quality original equipment turbocharger remanufactured to as good as new standards. Each of our remanufactured turbochargers undergoes a thorough inspection, tear-down, cataloging and rebuilding, with complete replacement of any damaged or worn components. These turbochargers are assembled in one of a few select master craftsman-level facilities around the U.S., each of which is carefully selected for quality, cleanliness, thoroughness, and OE-grade parts access. Each turbo is tested on a flow bench and rebalanced to OE tolerances.
- This kit also includes a complete turbocharger installation gasket set from famed gasket/sealer manufacturer Victor Reinz. Get the kit and avoid taking another trip to the parts store or a costly additional wait.
- Your complete and rebuildable core must be received within 30 days to be eligible for a core refund. Original gaskets and oil lines are not needed for core credit.
|Part Type||Turbocharger and Installation Accessory Kit|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
Turbocharger Mounting Gasket Set
|Type||BuyAutoParts Remanufactured Turbocharger and Victor Reinz Turbocharger Gasket Set|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $202.95 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $338.25
Product and Installation Videos
2009 Ford F Series Trucks 6.4L Twin-Turbocharged Diesel Engine - High and Low Pressure Turbochargers - Sold Together
2010 Ford F Series Trucks 6.4L Twin-Turbocharged Diesel Engine - High and Low Pressure Turbochargers - Sold Together
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225