(Turbocharger and Installation Accessory Kit - Stigan Premium New Turbocharger, Gaskets, and Oil Feed Line Kit)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Turbocharger and Installation Accessory Kit (Note: Stigan Premium New Turbocharger, Gaskets, and Oil Feed Line Kit). SKU number 40-80745 S4
This kit includes one Stigan premium new turbocharger, a new oil feed line, and all the gaskets and o-rings required for a thorough and trouble-free installation. Over time, oil feed lines can become constricted and clogged with sludge. This can even cause oil starvation of the turbocharger, which is likely to mean a very expensive turbocharger replacement later. Fresh oil lines, especially on the feed side, help ensure continued performance of the turbocharger. Additionally, a gasket can weaken from the turbo heat and become brittle. Getting the kit saves you the time and money replacing damaged oil lines and gaskets later.
Stigan turbochargers are carefully designed and manufactured to perform to original equipment OR HIGHER standards of output and reliability.
This kit is a direct fit replacement for the stock unit that came equipped in your vehicle. No modifications are required and your turbocharger comes to you, ready to install, right out of the box. We are so confident in Stigan turbochargers that we back every single one with a full two-year unlimited mileage warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. No other turbo manufacturer can make the same claim.
See JH-70010 for manifold nuts
|Part Type||Turbocharger and Installation Accessory Kit|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
Super or Turbo Gasket
Turbocharger Oil Feed Line
|Type||Stigan Premium New Turbocharger, Gaskets, and Oil Feed Line Kit|
FREE 2 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
2 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $73.68 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $122.79
Product and Installation Videos
2013 Buick Encore 1.4L Engine
2014 Buick Encore 1.4L Engine
2015 Buick Encore 1.4L Engine
Click here for a full list +
- 2016 Buick Encore 1.4L Engine - VIN B Eng. - Code LUV w/o High Output - Turbocharged
- 2017 Buick Encore 1.4L Engine - VIN B Eng. - Code LUV w/o High Output - Turbocharged
- 2018 Buick Encore 1.4L Engine - VIN B Eng. - Code LUV w/o High Output - Turbocharged
- 2019 Buick Encore 1.4L Engine - VIN B Eng. - Code LUV w/o High Output - Turbocharged
- 2011 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4L Engine
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4L Engine
- 2013 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4L Engine
- 2014 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4L Engine
- 2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4L Engine
- 2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited 1.4L Engine
- 2013 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4L Engine
- 2014 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4L Engine
- 2015 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4L Engine
- 2016 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4L Engine
- 2017 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4L Engine
- 2015 Chevrolet Trax 1.4L Engine
- 2016 Chevrolet Trax 1.4L Engine
- 2017 Chevrolet Trax 1.4L Engine
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225