We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
(Turbocharger and Installation Accessory Kit - Stigan Premium Remanufactured Turbocharger, Gaskets, Oil Feed Line, and Wrench Kit)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a Remanufactured BuyAutoParts Turbocharger and Installation Accessory Kit (Note: Stigan Premium Remanufactured Turbocharger, Gaskets, Oil Feed Line, and Wrench Kit). SKU number 40-82890 SDW
This Stigan Premium remanufactured original equipment Holset/Cummins HE351VE variable geometry turbocharger is a guaranteed exact fit replacement for the turbocharger that originally came in your vehicle. The HE351VE is a workhorse, but many equipped on 2007-2012 Ram pickup trucks are becoming older and tired, incapable of generating enough boost to achieve stock horsepower or torque levels. If your truck is feeling sluggish, it may be time for a turbocharger replacement. Aside from high mileage, two main issues cause failure on this turbocharger. EGR blockage causes excessive pressure and can damage the turbocharger if the EGR components aren't regularly serviced. Also, the large and complex electronic actuators get hot where they are mounted and can fail over time. New or remanufactured actuators need to be installed and calibrated on the turbocharger, so take the guess work out of this expensive repair and get the full package, ready to bolt up and install out of the box, right now.
- Kit includes a Stigan Premium remanufactured turbocharger, gaskets, new oil feed line kit, and a special wrench needed to replace this turbocharger
- This is a fully remanufactured OEM turbo, professionally remanufactured by Stigan in the US. to OE standards in an ISO 9001 and TIS-certified remanufacturing facility dedicated solely to remanufacturing turbochargers
- It includes a new OEM electronic actuator, new turbine wheel, and upgraded journal and thrust bearings that are more durable, just in case the second or third owner of this truck isn’t as proactive about their oil changes.
- We are so confident in Stigan Remanufactured turbochargers that we back every single one with a two-year, unlimited mileage warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All units are Vibration Sorting Rig (VSR) balanced
- OEM new tolerances are used on all units
- All housings are restored to original factory finishes
- Fully remanufactured variable geometry turbocharger (VGT) actuator featuring up-to-date OE programming
- VGT actuation is tested on every unit, and wear components are replaced/li>
- **Your rebuildable core with actuator must be received complete with actuator within 30 days of purchase to qualify for a core credit refund**
|Part Type||Turbocharger and Installation Accessory Kit|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
Super or Turbo Gasket
Turbocharger Oil Feed Line
|Type||Stigan Premium Remanufactured Turbocharger, Gaskets, Oil Feed Line, and Wrench Kit|
FREE 2 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
2 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $229.50 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $382.50
Product and Installation Videos
2007 Dodge Pick-up Truck 6.7L Diesel Engine
2008 Dodge Pick-up Truck 6.7L Diesel Engine
2009 Dodge Pick-up Truck 6.7L Diesel Engine
Click here for a full list +
- 2010 Dodge Pick-up Truck 6.7L Diesel Engine
- 2012 Dodge Pick-up Truck 6.7L Diesel Engine
- 2007 Dodge Ram Trucks 6.7L Diesel Engine
- 2008 Dodge Ram Trucks 6.7L Diesel Engine
- 2009 Dodge Ram Trucks 6.7L Diesel Engine
- 2010 Dodge Ram Trucks 6.7L Diesel Engine
- 2011 Dodge Ram Trucks 6.7L Diesel Engine
- 2012 Dodge Ram Trucks 6.7L Diesel Engine
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225