MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 23996
(Catalytic Converter EPA Approved - New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a NEW MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Catalytic Converter EPA Approved (Note: New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter). SKU number 45-44772 Z6
Not for sale or use in California
This catalytic converter is only approved for use on vehicles with EPA / Federal compliant emissions equipment. This part will work on most vehicles outside of California, New York, and Maine, but be sure to check the emissions control label (found in the engine compartment) to be sure. If the label says CARB, California, ARB, or 50 State, and you are in CA, NY, or ME, your vehicle will not pass smog with this part installed.
Direct Fit Catalytic Converter; Standard Series; 2.5 in. Tubing; 2.5 in. Inlet/Outlet OD; Overall L-56.50 in.; O2 Sensor Loc. Pre/Post Conv.; Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable
|Part Type||Catalytic Converter EPA Approved|
|Brand||MagnaFlow Exhaust Products|
|Series||Direct Fit Catalytic Converter|
|Type||New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $79.49 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $132.48
Product and Installation Videos
1992 BMW 318i 1.8L Eng.
1993 BMW 318i 1.8L Eng.
1994 BMW 318i 1.8L Eng.
Click here for a full list +
- 1995 BMW 318i 1.8L Eng.
- 1996 BMW 318i 1.9L Eng.
- 1997 BMW 318i 1.9L Eng.
- 1998 BMW 318i 1.9L Eng.
- 1992 BMW 318is 1.8L Eng.
- 1993 BMW 318is 1.8L Eng.
- 1994 BMW 318is 1.8L Eng.
- 1995 BMW 318is 1.8L Eng.
- 1996 BMW 318is 1.9L Eng.
- 1997 BMW 318is 1.9L Eng.
- 1995 BMW 318ti 1.8L Eng.
- 1996 BMW 318ti 1.9L Eng.
- 1998 BMW 318ti 1.9L Eng.
- 1999 BMW 318ti 1.9L Eng.
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225