We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Your AccountYour Account Information Your Orders Track Packages
Returns & WarrantiesReturn an ItemWarranty Return a Core
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products New Catalytic Converter EPA Approved
(Catalytic Converter EPA Approved - New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New MagnaFlow Exhaust Products Catalytic Converter EPA Approved (Note: New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter). SKU number 45-45366 Z6
MagnaFlow HM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 93458 helps keep the check engine light off. DIY installation is easy with the proper tools (no cutting or welding required). With features including mandrel-bent tubing to eliminate flow restrictions and stainless steel construction to resist corrosion, you can have confidence in the quality of this catalytic converter. Using state-of-the-art 3D scanning systems in the design process, the MagnaFlow metrology department ensures this new part to fit and function like the original equipment.
Designed to fit the 2007-2017 Toyota Tundra and 2008-2015 Toyota Sequoia, this direct-fit catalytic converter also interchanges with OE parts 17410-0S070 and 17410-0S011, among others. Avoid potential exhaust leaks by using the included gaskets to get a proper seal. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed Federal emissions requirements set forth by the EPA, complying with legal standards for OBDII Federally registered vehicles with Federal/EPA Emission systems.
Body Material - Stainless Steel; Overall Length - 42.75; Substrate Material - Ceramic; Tube Material - Stainless Steel; Outlet Mounting Hardware Included - No; Air Tube Adaptable - No; Inlet Gasket Included - Yes; Air Tube Count - 0; Outlet Gasket Included - Yes; Heat Shield Material - None; Type - Direct-Fit; Universal Or Specific Fit - Specific; Heat Shield Attached - No; Grade Type - Regular; Body Type - Clam-Shell; Inlet Mounting Hardware Included - No; Finish - Stainless Steel; Hangers Included - No; Clamps Included - No; Outlet Type - Bolt-On; Inlet Type - Bolt-On; Sensor Port Count - 2; Oxygen Sensor Location - Pre and Post Converter
|Part Type||Catalytic Converter EPA Approved|
|Brand||MagnaFlow Exhaust Products|
|Series||Direct-Fit HM Grade Federal|
|Type||New MagnaFlow EPA Approved Direct Fit HM Grade Catalytic Converter|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available.* View Options
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $119.10 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $198.50
2010 Toyota Sequoia 4.6L - Right
2011 Toyota Sequoia 4.6L - Right
2012 Toyota Sequoia 4.6L - Right
Click Here for Full List
- 2008 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L - Right
- 2009 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L - Right
- 2010 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L - Right
- 2011 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L - Right
- 2012 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L - Right
- 2013 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L - Right
- 2014 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L - Right
- 2015 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L - Right
- 2018 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L Engine - FLEX - Up To Prod. Date 08/2017 - Right
- 2018 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L Engine - GAS - Right
- 2019 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L Engine - GAS - Right
- 2016 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L Engine - Right
- 2017 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L Engine - Right
- 2010 Toyota Tundra 4.6L - Right
- 2011 Toyota Tundra 4.6L - Right
- 2012 Toyota Tundra 4.6L - Right
- 2013 Toyota Tundra 4.6L - Right
- 2014 Toyota Tundra 4.6L - Right
- 2007 Toyota Tundra 5.7L - Right
- 2008 Toyota Tundra 5.7L - Right
- 2009 Toyota Tundra 5.7L - Right
- 2010 Toyota Tundra 5.7L - Right
- 2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7L - Right
- 2012 Toyota Tundra 5.7L - Right
- 2013 Toyota Tundra 5.7L - Right
- 2014 Toyota Tundra 5.7L - Right
- 2015 Toyota Tundra 5.7L - Right
- 2016 Toyota Tundra 5.7L Engine - Right
- 2017 Toyota Tundra 5.7L Engine - Right
- 2018 Toyota Tundra 5.7L Engine - Up To Prod. Date 08/2017 - Right
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225