Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
OEM / OES 60-00939NC
(A/C Compressor - New OEM AC Compressor w/ Clutch)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New OEM / OES A/C Compressor (Note: New OEM AC Compressor w/ Clutch). SKU number 60-00939 NC
We work directly with manufacturers to offer OEM new AC compressors at a fraction of the dealership list price. Our OEM new AC Compressors include a pre-installed clutch, coil, and pulley for easy installation - no need to remove and reuse the clutch assembly from your old compressor.
Our warranty requires replacement of the AC accumulator/drier because we know from years of experience that failure to replace the accumulator/drier when the AC system is opened will almost always result in the premature failure of the compressor. Save money and buy one of our AC installation kits!
|Part Type||A/C Compressor|
|Brand||OEM / OES|
|Type||New OEM AC Compressor w/ Clutch|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $46.21 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $77.02
Product and Installation Videos
1988 Cadillac Allante All Models
1986 Cadillac Deville All Models
1987 Cadillac Deville All Models
Click here for a full list +
- 1988 Cadillac Deville All Models
- 1985 Cadillac Deville With DA6 Compressor 
- 1986 Cadillac Eldorado All Models
- 1987 Cadillac Eldorado All Models
- 1988 Cadillac Eldorado All Models
- 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood DeVILLE and FLEETWOOD [FWD]
- 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood DeVILLE and FLEETWOOD [FWD]
- 1987 Cadillac Fleetwood DeVILLE and FLEETWOOD [FWD]
- 1988 Cadillac Fleetwood DeVILLE and FLEETWOOD [FWD]
- 1986 Cadillac Seville All Models
- 1987 Cadillac Seville All Models
- 1988 Cadillac Seville All Models
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225