Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
(A/C Compressor and Components Kit - 2 Pc BUYAUTOPARTS Basic AC Kit - New AC Compressor with Clutch and Drier)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts A/C Compressor and Components Kit (Note: 2 Pc BuyAutoParts Basic AC Kit - New AC Compressor with Clutch and Drier). SKU number 60-86707 R2
This 2 piece Basic AC Kit includes a brand new AC compressor and a new accumulator/drier.
This kit includes a brand new AC Compressor which is designed and manufactured to replace the original compressor from your vehicle. The compressor includes a new pre-installed clutch, coil, and pulley for easy installation - no need to remove and reuse the clutch assembly from your old compressor.
Our AC compressors and components are made to last using only the highest quality materials and precision manufacturing. All of the parts in this kit are guaranteed to fit and function with no modifications.
Our warranty requires replacement of the AC accumulator/drier because we know from years of experience that failure to replace the accumulator/drier when the AC system is opened will almost always result in the premature failure of the compressor.
|Part Type||A/C Compressor and Components Kit|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||2 Pc BuyAutoParts Basic AC Kit - New AC Compressor with Clutch and Drier|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $30.90 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $51.50
Product and Installation Videos
2008 Scion xB All Models
2009 Scion xB All Models
2010 Scion xB All Models
Click here for a full list +
- 2011 Scion xB All Models
- 2012 Scion xB All Models
- 2013 Scion xB All Models
- 2014 Scion xB All Models
- 2015 Scion xB All Models
- 2010 Toyota Corolla 2.4L Engine
- 2011 Toyota Corolla 2.4L Engine
- 2012 Toyota Corolla 2.4L Engine
- 2009 Toyota Matrix 2.4L Engine
- 2010 Toyota Matrix 2.4L Engine
- 2011 Toyota Matrix 2.4L Engine
- 2012 Toyota Matrix 2.4L Engine
- 2013 Toyota Matrix 2.4L Engine
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225