We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We’ve reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee Exact Fit
Experts in auto parts since 1989 – rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 customers
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
(Shock and Strut Set - 2 Pc Kit - 2 Arnott Industries New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Shock and Strut Set (Note: 2 Pc Kit - 2 Arnott Industries New). SKU number 75-84582 2K
This kit includes two Arnott New Front Air Shocks (2 x AS-2833)
is a new, not remanufactured, Arnott air suspension strut for the front left or right of the 2006-2013 Mercedes-Benz R-Class (W251 Chassis) with AIRMATIC and 4 Corner Leveling. This new assembly replaces your worn O.E. strut and features a new custom tuned shock absorber calibrated to restore your vehicle's ride and performance. The Arnott strut includes a new multi-ply air bladder from ContiTech and is assembled in the USA with Arnott's long lasting seals, stamped steel top cap, CNC-machined base, bump stop, heavy duty crimping rings, and new air fitting.
|Part Type||Shock and Strut Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||2 Pc Kit - 2 Arnott Industries New|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2007 Mercedes Benz R320 w/ Airmatic Shock - Front - Pair
2008 Mercedes Benz R320 w/ Airmatic Shock - Front - Pair
2009 Mercedes Benz R320 w/ Airmatic Shock - Front - Pair
Click here for a full list +
- 2006 Mercedes Benz R350 w/ Airmatic - Front - Pair
- 2007 Mercedes Benz R350 w/ Airmatic - Front - Pair
- 2008 Mercedes Benz R350 w/ Airmatic - Front - Pair
- 2009 Mercedes Benz R350 w/ Airmatic - Front - Pair
- 2010 Mercedes Benz R350 w/ Airmatic - Front - Pair
- 2011 Mercedes Benz R350 w/ Airmatic - Front - Pair
- 2012 Mercedes Benz R350 w/ Airmatic - Front - Pair
- 2013 Mercedes Benz R350 w/ Airmatic - Front - Pair
- 2006 Mercedes Benz R500 w/ Airmatic Shock - Front - Pair
- 2007 Mercedes Benz R500 w/ Airmatic Shock - Front - Pair
- 2007 Mercedes Benz R63 AMG w/ Airmatic Shock - Front - Pair
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225