BuyAutoParts KYB MonoMax 77-63110C0
(Shock and Strut Set - 4 Pc Kit - 4 New KYB MonoMax Shocks/Struts)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New BuyAutoParts Shock and Strut Set (Note: 4 Pc Kit - 4 New KYB MonoMax Shocks/Struts). SKU number 77-63110 C0
KYB World Class Shocks & Struts
This KYB MonoMax Series front and rear shocks / struts set of 4 includes:
2 x KYB 564001
2 x KYB 565052
Tough conditions demand tough truck shocks. The large bore KYB MonoMax provides the additional stability that heavier, more powerful or high center of gravity vehicles demand. The KYB MonoMax is a heavy duty monotube shock absorber that provides the most handling, control and durability of any KYB shock and its just for trucks. The MonoMaxs tough design automatically adjusts to driving conditions with fade-free performance. The KYB MonoMax has an outstanding reputation for vehicles that do real work, go off-road, tow a trailer or haul heavy loads. It uses a work-ready zinc-coated steel piston ring and includes an off-road dust boot.The KYB MonoMax is a high pressure, Nitrogen gas-charged monotube shock absorber designed for trucks."",,,
|Part Type||Shock and Strut Set|
|Parts Included in this Kit||
|Type||4 Pc Kit - 4 New KYB MonoMax Shocks/Struts|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $50.01 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $83.35
Product and Installation Videos
1998 Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner - RWD - Front and Rear - Kit
1999 Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner - RWD - Front and Rear - Kit
2000 Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner - RWD - Front and Rear - Kit
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225