Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
Arnott Industries P-2740
(Suspension Compressor - New Original Equipment Supplier Wabco Compressor by Arnott Industries)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Arnott Industries Suspension Compressor (Note: New Original Equipment Supplier Wabco Compressor by Arnott Industries). SKU number 78-10065 WO
Arnott's new genuine OES air compressors for the Bentley Continental GT, Bentley Flying Spur, and VW Phaeton are made by WABCO. These heavy-duty air compressor units come completely assembled and ready to bolt in. This new aftermarket air compressor unit comes complete with new air fittings, a thermal sensor, and the intake hose assembly. An easy-to-follow, detailed installation manual is available, including instructions for reusing the OE mounting bracket. The Arnott compressor, which comes from the same OE maker used by the OE, is far less expensive than an air suspension pump from the dealer and comes with Arnott's Limited Two-Year Warranty.
Due to territory restrictions, we cannot ship these parts to the EU, UK, Australia, New Zealand or Russia.
|Part Type||Suspension Compressor|
|Type||New Original Equipment Supplier Wabco Compressor by Arnott Industries|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2007 Bentley Continental Flying Spur All Models
2008 Bentley Continental Flying Spur All Models
2009 Bentley Continental Flying Spur All Models
Click here for a full list +
- 2010 Bentley Continental Flying Spur All Models
- 2011 Bentley Continental Flying Spur All Models
- 2012 Bentley Continental Flying Spur All Models
- 2003 Bentley Continental GT All Models
- 2004 Bentley Continental GT All Models
- 2005 Bentley Continental GT All Models
- 2006 Bentley Continental GT All Models
- 2007 Bentley Continental GT All Models
- 2008 Bentley Continental GT All Models
- 2009 Bentley Continental GT All Models
- 2010 Bentley Continental GT All Models
- 2011 Bentley Continental GT All Models
- 2012 Bentley Continental GT All Models
- 2004 Volkswagen Phaeton All Models
- 2005 Volkswagen Phaeton All Models
- 2006 Volkswagen Phaeton All Models
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225