We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Edelmann Elite Extreme Weather Hose 92398E
(Power Steering Pressure Line Hose Assembly - Edelmann Brand)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Edelmann Power Steering Pressure Line Hose Assembly (Note: Edelmann Brand). SKU number O2-L4794 DXMP
16MM Banjo x 16MM Male ""O"" Ring
2007-04 Toyota Highlander; V-6 3.3L
Premium power steering pressure hose engineered to provide superior temperature range performance and reliability. Duplication of OE routing and design ensure OEM Form, Fit, and Function.
|Part Type||Power Steering Pressure Line Hose Assembly|
|Series||Elite Extreme Weather Hose|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required