(Turbocharger - Stigan Premium New Turbocharger)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Stigan Turbocharger (Note: Stigan Premium New Turbocharger). SKU number 40-30027 SG
Chances are, if your 6.5L GM diesel is still in service, the GM8 turbocharger that came originally equipped on it is past its prime and due for replacement. New original equipment turbos do the job, but come at a very high price. Stigan turbochargers are carefully designed and manufactured to perform to original equipment OR HIGHER standards of output and reliability. This Stigan premium turbocharger is a direct fit replacement for the stock unit that came equipped in your vehicle. No modifications are required and your turbocharger comes to you, ready to install, right out of the box. We are so confident in Stigan turbochargers that we back every single one with a full two-year unlimited mileage warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. No other turbo manufacturer can make the same claim.
|Type||Stigan Premium New Turbocharger|
FREE 2 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
2 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $70.22 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $117.03
Product and Installation Videos
1997 Chevrolet Pick-up Truck 6.5L Engine
1998 Chevrolet Pick-up Truck 6.5L Engine
1999 Chevrolet Pick-up Truck 6.5L Engine
Click here for a full list +
- 2000 Chevrolet Pick-up Truck 6.5L Engine
- 1998 Chevrolet Silverado 6.5L Engine
- 1999 Chevrolet Silverado 6.5L Engine
- 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 6.5L Engine
- 1996 Chevrolet Suburban 6.5L Engine
- 1997 Chevrolet Suburban 6.5L Engine
- 1998 Chevrolet Suburban 6.5L Engine
- 1999 Chevrolet Suburban 6.5L Engine
- 1996 GMC Pick-up Truck 6.5L Engine
- 1997 GMC Pick-up Truck 6.5L Engine
- 1998 GMC Pick-up Truck 6.5L Engine
- 1999 GMC Pick-up Truck 6.5L Engine
- 2000 GMC Pick-up Truck 6.5L Engine
- 1998 GMC Sierra 6.5L Engine
- 1999 GMC Sierra 6.5L Engine
- 2000 GMC Sierra 6.5L Engine
- 1996 GMC Suburban 6.5L Engine
- 1997 GMC Suburban 6.5L Engine
- 1998 GMC Suburban 6.5L Engine
- 1999 GMC Suburban 6.5L Engine
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225