We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
Your AccountYour Account Information Your Orders Track Orders
Your AccountYour Account Information Your Orders Track Packages
Returns & WarrantiesReturn an ItemWarranty Return a Core
Garrett New Turbocharger
(Genuine Garrett New Turbocharger)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click Here for Full List
1845178C95 1845178C98 1845322C91 1846765C91 1846767C91 1854480C91 1854593C91 2T-202
2T202 4C3Z6K682-AARM 4C3Z6K682AA 4C3Z6K682AARM 4C3Z6K682CB 4C3Z6K682CBRM 4C3Z6K682CCRM 4C3Z6K682CDRM
5773 990 0001 57739900001 5C3Z6K682A 5C3Z6K682AA 726529-0011 726529-0014 726529-0023 726529-0040
726529-5023S 7265290011 7265290014 7265290023 7265290040 7265295023S 743250-0001 743250-0002
743250-0004 743250-5013S 743250-5024S 743250-9004 7432500001 7432500002 7432500004 7432505013
7432505013S 7432505024S 7432509004 847-1481 847-1488 8471481 8471488 743250-5024S
This is a New Garrett Turbocharger (Note: Genuine Garrett New Turbocharger). SKU number 40-30044 GG
Alongside competitors BorgWarner and Cummins/Holset, Garrett is one of the three market-leading turbocharger manufacturers in the world. Garrett has been manufacturing turbochargers since 1936, and now boasts over 6,000 employees around the world and vehicle manufacturer turbocharger contracts from BMW, Chrysler, Ford, International, Saab, Volkswagen, and more. Garrett owns a long list of industry firsts from its leading-edge patented dual-ball bearing turbos for high performance vehicles in their GTX series turbochargers to advancements in electronic actuation for passenger car turbos. Garrett ® turbochargers are the preferred choice of leading original equipment manufacturers and many top race teams in CART, World Rally, American Le Mans, 24 Hours of Le Mans, and Pikes Peak. Garrett brought to turbochargers the first variable nozzle turbines (VNT), the Dualboost dual-sided compressor wheel, and single-cartridge dual ball bearing technology among countless other patents and advancements in their field. Now called Honeywell Turbo Technologies and backed by the same technical expertise, passion, and innovation, Garrett uses their 80 plus years of experience to produce over 30,000 turbochargers EVERY DAY as the market leader in passenger vehicle turbocharging.
Garrett is the manufacturer of the turbocharger originally equipped on your engine, or the manufacturer of a high-quality OE-equivalent version designed to be installed directly on your engine with existing hardware. This turbo is a direct-fit replacement and offers functionally the same warranty and product that you would receive from a dealer, but is offered here at a significant savings over the dealer price.
|Type||Genuine Garrett New Turbocharger|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available.* View Options
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $205.11 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $341.85
2004 Ford E Series Van 6.0L Engine
2005 Ford E Series Van 6.0L Engine
2005 Ford Excursion 6.0L Engine
Click Here for Full List
- 2004 Ford Excursion 6.0L Engine - Production Date After 9/29/2003
- 2005 Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.0L Engine
- 2004 Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.0L Engine - Production Date After 9/29/2003
- 2005 Ford F-550 Super Duty 6.0L Engine
- 2004 Ford F-550 Super Duty 6.0L Engine - Production Date After 9/29/2003
- 2005 Ford F Series Trucks F-250 Super Duty - 6.0L Engine
- 2004 Ford F Series Trucks F-250 Super Duty - 6.0L Engine - Production Date After 9/29/2003
- 2004 Ford F Series Trucks F-350 Super Duty - 6.0L Engine - Production Date After 9/29/2003
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225