We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
(Turbocharger - Stigan Premium New Turbocharger)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click Here for Full List
14030078106 14030078107 14030078108 14030078109 14030078110 14030078111 14030078112 14030078113
14030078114 14030078115 14030078116 14030078117 14030078118 14030078119 14030078120 1831383C92
2T-207 2T207 5010014R92 5776 990 0000 57769900000 702012-9006 7020129006 706447-5003
706447-9003 7064475003 7064479003 739619-0004 739619-5004S 7396190004 7396195004S 847-1013
847-1426 847-1427 847-1479 8471013 8471426 8471427 8471479 F81Z 6K682-BARM
F81Z6K682-BARM F81Z6K682BARM F81Z6K682CARM GTP38 GTP38R 847-1013
This is a New Stigan Turbocharger (Note: Stigan Premium New Turbocharger). SKU number 40-30078 SG
The Ford 7.3L Powerstroke is an iconic engine: long-lasting and tough to run into the ground. Chances are, if you still have the stock Garrett GTP38R turbocharger that came equipped on your engine from the factory, it is getting fairly tired and may be in need of replacement. Stigan turbochargers are carefully designed and manufactured to perform to original equipment OR HIGHER standards of output and reliability. This Stigan premium turbocharger is a direct fit replacement for the stock unit that came equipped in your vehicle. No modifications are required and your turbocharger comes to you, ready to install, right out of the box. We are so confident in Stigan turbochargers that we back every single one with a full two-year unlimited mileage warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. No other turbo manufacturer can make the same claim.
- Trim - 56
- Compressor inducer - 76 mm
- Compressor exducer - 92.5 mm
- Compressor A/R - 1.1
- Turbine A/R - 1.15 mm
|Type||Stigan Premium New Turbocharger|
FREE 2 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available.* View Options
2 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $64.52 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $107.53
2001 Ford Excursion 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Engine
2002 Ford Excursion 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Engine
2003 Ford Excursion 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Engine
Click Here for Full List
- 2000 Ford F Series Trucks 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Engine
- 2001 Ford F Series Trucks 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Engine
- 2002 Ford F Series Trucks 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Engine
- 2003 Ford F Series Trucks 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Engine
- 1999 Ford F Series Trucks 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Engine - Produced after 12/98 - Powerstroke Badges on Doors
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225