We ship from multiple warehouses across the country, so you get your part as soon as possible.
Free, one year (or more), unlimited mileage warranty. Covers everything; parts and shipping costs
We have reviewed over 1,000,000 fitments to guarantee an exact fit for your vehicle.
Return for any reason within 60 days for a full refund
Experts in auto parts since 1989-We are rated 4.9/5 by over 400,000 of our customers.
(Turbocharger - BUYAUTOPARTS New)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click here for a full list +
14411AA51A 14411AA51B 2N-847 2N847 VA430083 VB430083 VC430083 40-30098AN
This is a New BuyAutoParts Turbocharger (Note: BuyAutoParts New). SKU number 40-30098 AN
This brand new, high quality replacement turbocharger is a guaranteed exact fit replacement for the IHI VF40 turbocharger that originally came installed on your EJ engine from the factory. These were strong engines and the IHI turbochargers used on them are durable, but the factory suggested oil change interval is TOO LONG, leading many owners to create sludgy oil conditions that may eventually damage the turbocharger. Subarus of this era use a remarkably restrictive oil feeding system that can easily become clogged if not serviced regularly. We suggest changing the engine oil, oil feed line, and cylinder head banjo bolt no less than every 3,000 miles to help avoid these conditions. If you're on this page, it may be too late to save your first turbocharger, but we are glad to help you avoid seeing this situation again. Subarus are renowned for their reliability and low cost of ownership. Help keep yours as a member of that club with a fresh new turbocharger.
You must replace the oil feed line to cylinder head banjo bolt and the oil feed line when installing this turbocharger! To assist, we are giving away the oil feeder line and banjo bolt with your purchase for FREE! These items must be changed to secure your warranty. Subaru has issued a technical service bulletin (#02-103-07) for the replacement of the banjo bolt at the cylinder head and it can be found at the URL below. Subaru now sugests (and we agree with them) changing this banjo bolt with every oil change. https://www.automd.com/tsb/subaru_m/
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $56.87 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $94.78
Product and Installation Videos
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225