Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
Arnott Industries SK-2460
(Strut - Arnott Industries Remanufactured)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a Remanufactured Arnott Industries Strut (Note: Arnott Industries Remanufactured). SKU number 75-20117 RI
Arnott's completely rebuilt OE Right Rear ABC (Active Body Control) strut for Mercedes-Benz AMG vehicles is painstakingly disassembled and rebuilt from the ground up and includes Arnott's exclusive, nearly indestructible, polyurethane seal which should provide many years of useful life. The Arnott design is not only more durable, it's also much more affordable! Arnott's remanufactured struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Due to territory restrictions, we cannot ship these parts to the EU, UK, Australia, New Zealand or Russia.
|Type||Arnott Industries Remanufactured|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2002 Mercedes Benz CL55 AMG Last 6 Digits of VIN From 024354 - Rear Right
2003 Mercedes Benz CL55 AMG Rear Right
2004 Mercedes Benz CL55 AMG Rear Right
Click here for a full list +
- 2005 Mercedes Benz CL55 AMG Rear Right
- 2006 Mercedes Benz CL55 AMG Rear Right
- 2005 Mercedes Benz CL65 AMG Rear Right
- 2006 Mercedes Benz CL65 AMG Rear Right
- 2002 Mercedes Benz S55 AMG Last 6 Digits of VIN From 270270 - Rear Right
- 2003 Mercedes Benz S55 AMG Rear Right
- 2004 Mercedes Benz S55 AMG Rear Right
- 2005 Mercedes Benz S55 AMG Rear Right
- 2006 Mercedes Benz S55 AMG Rear Right
- 2006 Mercedes Benz S65 AMG Rear Right
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225