Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
Arnott Industries AS-2761
(Strut - Arnott Industries New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Arnott Industries Strut (Note: Arnott Industries New). SKU number 75-22348 AI
The Arnott designed new front strut for the 2010-2013 Range Rover Sport (Supercharged), part AS-2761, is new and not remanufactured. Arnott's exclusive design features a new custom-made and tuned shock absorber valved to ride like the O.E. and is assembled in the USA with a multi-ply air spring bladder manufactured ContiTech. The strut assembly also features extra-heavy duty crimping rings, new seals, air fitting and check valve along with a black anodized aluminum top. Arnott protects the assembly with an aluminum can to keep out debris. This Arnott-designed new strut assembly is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and 30-Day Return Policy.
Due to territory restrictions, we cannot ship these parts to the EU, UK, Australia, New Zealand or Russia.
|Type||Arnott Industries New|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged - With VDS - Front Air Strut
2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged - With VDS - Front Air Strut
2012 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged - With VDS - Front Air Strut
Click here for a full list +
- 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged - With VDS - Front Air Strut
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225