Get the parts you need today. Pay later with . Learn more
Sachs Sachs Suspension Strut 290 078
(Strut - Sachs Brand - New)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Sachs Strut (Note: Sachs Brand - New). SKU number 75-24327 SZ
SACHS car struts are of the highest quality, which is one reason why numerous well-known automotive manufacturers fit them as standard in new vehicles. Every year, over 10 million new cars roll off the assembly line fitted with SACHS auto struts.
Equally, SACHS applies its OE expertise to spare parts production, so its aftermarket car struts are always state-of-the-art, which means a safer, more comfortable and contemporary drive. No matter what challenges the road presents, the chassis performance and dynamics they provide ensure perfect road grip and cornering.
|Model||Sachs Suspension Strut|
|Part Number||290 078|
|Type||Sachs Brand - New|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $11.85 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $19.75
Product and Installation Videos
1998 Chevrolet Prizm Rear Right
1999 Chevrolet Prizm Rear Right
2000 Chevrolet Prizm Rear Right
Click here for a full list +
- 2001 Chevrolet Prizm Rear Right
- 2002 Chevrolet Prizm Rear Right
- 1993 Geo Prizm Rear Right
- 1995 Geo Prizm Rear Right
- 1996 Geo Prizm Rear Right
- 1997 Geo Prizm Rear Right
- 1993 Toyota Corolla Rear Right
- 1994 Toyota Corolla Rear Right
- 1995 Toyota Corolla Rear Right
- 1996 Toyota Corolla Rear Right
- 1997 Toyota Corolla Rear Right
- 1998 Toyota Corolla Rear Right
- 1999 Toyota Corolla Rear Right
- 2000 Toyota Corolla Rear Right
- 2001 Toyota Corolla Rear Right
- 2002 Toyota Corolla Rear Right
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225