Limited Time Offer. 0% Financing with . Learn more
Arnott Industries P-2494
(Suspension Compressor - New Original Equipment Supplier Wabco Compressor by Arnott Industries)
Interchange Part Numbers
This is a New Arnott Industries Suspension Compressor (Note: New Original Equipment Supplier Wabco Compressor by Arnott Industries). SKU number 78-10028 WO
Arnott has teamed up directly with WABCO to supply you with the same OE part at a fraction of the dealer cost. These aftermarket compressors for the BMW are made by the same supplier as to BMW. Arnott now has the one-stop solution for those who prefer the original equipment. This same compressor assembly will cost you a small fortune at your local BMW dealership! This kit includes just the compressor and dryer assembly. You will have to reuse your intake lines, mounting brackets, and plug. This new compressor comes with detailed instructions.
This compressor is ONLY for trucks equipped with 4-corner air suspension. This compressor will NOT work on vehicles equipped with rear-only air suspension. If you are not sure which compressor you have, contact your local dealer with the VIN to clarify before ordering.
Due to territory restrictions, we cannot ship these parts to the EU, UK, Australia, New Zealand or Russia.
|Part Type||Suspension Compressor|
|Type||New Original Equipment Supplier Wabco Compressor by Arnott Industries|
FREE Lifetime Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Product and Installation Videos
2001 BMW X5 With 4 Corner Air Leveling Only
2002 BMW X5 With 4 Corner Air Leveling Only
2003 BMW X5 With 4 Corner Air Leveling Only
Click here for a full list +
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225